The mathematical equations tool
TS Calc implements numeric resolution of calculation models you can use for any mathematical technical problems.
It is a complete different approach to solve math problems respect to the usual one using a spreadsheets.
Document based. You can create a different documents for any model to solve.
|TS Calc screenshots - click image to zoom|
WHAT TO INSERT IN A DOCUMENT
- A list of equations solving the problems
- A list of variables used by equations (also auto inserted while you input equations)
- A list of constants used by the equations (also auto inserted while you input equations)
- A description of the problem in RTFD with rich text and images
|Use standard math syntax with parenthesis and standard operator||Document based, user can have different documents with different calculation models opened at once|
|Automatic parsing of new equations to create new variables to use in the calculation model||Can specify acceptable range value for input and output|
|Allows to see for any equations which variables and constant are used||Allows to see where variables and constant are used and how|
|Provides and extended diagnostic tool to catch errors||DEG and RAD for trigonometric calc. Any function can use a different option.|
|Math calculation with any level of nested parenthesis||Math precision up to 16 decimal|
|You don't need to remember math expressions, a popup menu let you insert them.||Popup menu with all the variables and constant you created ready to be pasted in any formula|
|Impressive speed. Native and only for Mac. No all the cross-platform crap you get in many applications||Variables and constants manipulation inside a easy to use 'table' interface|
|Uses a custom powerful native Cocoa math engine by Tension Software||Export of functions and constant in html tables on in pre-assembled complete web pages. All in few clicks. No html coding required.|
|Info panel for any view with a lot of additional info on your math model||Import/Export of function and constant from and to text files in TSV and CSV and custom format|
|We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create macOS apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true macOS apps||Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class macOS apps|
|Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.||Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions, and Full Screen.
If you quit, on relaunch you will be returned to the same state. There's no need to save, the application does it for you. Always.
You can use the Versions feature from macOS to return to an earlier version of your work.
Full screen natively supported.
|Optimized for macOS 11 (Big Sur)).
Works perfectly both in Light Appearance and Dark Appearance mode
|Using the new Universal Binaries format running as 64 bit in full native mode both on Intel Mac and on the new Apple Silicon Mac|
- The equations are automatically solved and output value filled
- Which functions is used as input for any variable
- Which function is used as output for any variable
- Which functions is used as input for any constant
- Which variables and constant as input for any function
- Which output variables for any function
Read the full TS Calc Online User Guide
For general questions about our product, visit our Ecleti Generic OS X FAQ.
You may also read what's new in each version by going to TS Calc Releases.
- Uses standard math syntax with parenthesis and standard operators
- Provides and extended diagnostic tool to catch errors
- Automatic insertion of variable parsing equations
- Popup for insertion of available functions
- Variables and constants have a table listing them
- Uses a math calculation engine entirely developed internally with an impressive speed and efficiency.
- Variables and constants can also be manually added and edited
- Import/Export of functions and constants
- Allows to see where variables and constant are used and how
- Any variable can be moved to the constant table and vice versa
- Any view offers an info panel with additional info
- Can specify acceptable range value for input and output
- Values can be imported/exported using a powerful import/export functionalities
- Up to 16 decimal digit precision
- RTF note to provide additional info regarding the document
- Document based, you can create an unlimited number of pre-made documents with pre-inserted equations. You can use one document for any math problem
- Native math engine is C based, in house developed and optimized for the Mac
- PDF tutorial is included inside the application under the Help menu
- Easy to use. You can start to work and be productive from the first minutes
- Dark Mode and Light mode enabled
You are downloading a secure app digitally signed with an Apple certificate (all our new releases are also Notarized by Apple for your maximum safety)
Rel 1.7.2 (March 31, 2021) - 5.5 MB
Requires: macOS 10.11 or successive
|TS Calc||TS Calc|
|To know what's new from the previous releases CLICK HERE|
SUPPORTED OS FEATURES
- Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
- Merge all documents in a window
- Full screen
- Automatic resume
- Tags in finder
TRANSACTION DATA ARE NEVER SENT TO OUR SITE.
THEY ARE TRANSMITTED ONLY TO THE RESELLER VIA A SECURE SSL PROTOCOL
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|