The text based database
DB-Text is able to open and manipulate CSV and TSV file as never was possible before
To import any CSV or TSV file is enough to drag and drop (or select via a standard open dialog) the file to import
It has a lot of function and utilities to make your job faster and easier
|DB-Text screenshots - click image to zoom|
EASY TO USE
- Accept drag and drop to import
- Autorecognize the type of file and format
- It can accept data with mixed use of quotas
- Data can be manipulated inside the window in an easy and intuitive way
- Easy find and filtering functions
- It can enlarge or shrink all the columns in a single step from the toolbar
- It allows to move and adjust columns as the user needs.
- Export of all to: CSV, TSV, html or custom format selecting separators and other tags
- All function in a click, no need to code even to set custom complex export format
|Drag and Drop Import. To import simply drop a file on any documents from the finder.||Move key fields and associated columns. A table can be organized as you like with data columns with the order you need.|
|Import from CSV and TSV automatically recognizing the format, just selecting the file. Let you select where to import (existing column or new one). Data browsing of data before importing||Can import more then one time inside the same document. Can manipulate and edit data in place|
|Sort and filter as-you-type inside the table||Assign at any time the content of a row as column header. Add and delete rows or column at any time. Change data organization at any time|
|Export dialog that let you select from which fields to export and in which order. Total customization with few clicks using an intuitive and very Mac like interface.||Copy in CSV (comma separated),TSV (tab separated) or HTML format of selected rows in the clipboard, with a click.|
|We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create macOS apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true macOS apps||Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class macOS apps|
|Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.||Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions, and Full Screen.
If you quit, on relaunch you will be returned to the same state. There's no need to save, the application does it for you. Always.
You can use the Versions feature from macOS to return to an earlier version of your work.
Full screen natively supported.
|Optimized for macOS 11 (Big Sur)).
Works perfectly both in Light Appearance and Dark Appearance mode
|Using the new Universal Binaries format running as 64 bit in full native mode both on Intel Mac and on the new Apple Silicon Mac|
- Import from any format (tab separated value, comma separated value, char separated value using semicolon), via file selection or drag and drop from the finder on any documents
- Import from all the most used encoding file (also from documents coming from Windows)
- Import dialog that let you select for any column (field) where to import inside the table
- Popup inside the import dialog to specify field destinations or specify new columns to create
- Full data browsing before import inside the import dialog
- Optional 'Use first row as header'
- Fast opening creating a new column table for any text column in the file
- Import more then one time inside a document with a great Mac interface to specify where to add data in a pre-existing table
- Manipulation of data easy and intuitive
- Edit in place for any data
- Sort and filter with a click inside the document (you can sort case sensitive or not)
- Optional save of most used search terms inside the search field
- Copy as CSV (comma separated) or TSV (tab separated) or HTML of selected rows in the clipboard
- Assign at any time the content of a row as column header
- Saves also in native format
- Document based for a better data management
- Add delete columns and rows at any time with a click
- Columns can be moved at any time as the user needs
- Edit column accessory view to see how your data are organized (useful if you have a lot of columns data)
- Export dialog that let you select from which fields to export and in which order
- You can export in the format you like, you can even define a custom export format with personalized tags as fields separator, record separator, start of data, end and so on. You can personalize export exactly in the way you need.
- Optimized for MacOS 11 Big Sur
- Works also in Dark Mode
- PDF Help User Guide
Read the full DB-Text Online User Guide
For general questions about our product, visit our Ecleti Generic OS X FAQ.
You may also read what's new in each version by going to DB-Text Releases.
SUPPORTED OS FEATURES
- Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
- Merge all documents in a window
- Full screen
- Automatic resume
- Tags in finder
You are downloading a secure app digitally signed with an Apple certificate (all our new releases are also Notarized by Apple for your maximum safety)
Rel 1.12 (July 2, 2021) - 8.2 MB
Requires: macOS 10.11 El Capitan or successive
|To know what's new from the previous releases CLICK HERE|
TRANSACTION DATA ARE NEVER SENT TO OUR SITE.
THEY ARE TRANSMITTED ONLY TO THE RESELLER VIA A SECURE SSL PROTOCOL
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|