Simply powerful math calculation for macOS in a small stripe window
Calcline allows to have a powerful algebra solver, with custom size and colors, in small stripe window taking just a small portion of your Mac screen.
It offers an array of functionalities to help you work in a fast and effective way
|Calcline screenshots - click image to zoom|
- It opens in a flash in a compact form on your screen ready to be used.
- Can be used for simple additions or for complex formula using and assigning variables and constants
- Evaluates mathematical expressions with any level of parentheses and nested functions
- Variables and constant can be managed and assigned in a intuitive to use table (in a separate window) with simple clicks
- Performed calculations can be displayed in a separate log window.
- Custom font size for input and result text
- Custom windows color
- Can work with all the variables and constants in a separate window, creating, deleting assigning them with click and edit
- Can even Import and Export name/value from and to text files using a easy and powerful interface, even export to web tables!
- Can create and assign variables via assignment x=
- Can specify precision display up to 16 decimal positions
- DEG and RAD calculation for trigonometric functions
- Always available a popup to paste formulas variables and constants
- Uses a small strip windows that let you still focus on the other applications you are working with
- Variable table and constant table
- Variable and constant values displayed also inside the main strip windows
- Variables and constants values are retained over different runs
- Calculations can be saved inside a log
- Step-by-step calculation or just the result
- Log content retained over re-launch
- Works with your international preferences settings or forcing preference local values
- Works also as a service to all the other app you have installed on your Mac
- Infinite level of parenthesis to nest expressions and a large selections of math functions
- Based on a custom fast calculation engine internally developed for macOS only
- Uses long double calculation (High precision with up to 16 decimal digit precision)
- Uses Mac native code only for Mac
- PDF User Guide included
- Works on macOS 10.10 or successive
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mohave
|Uses a custom Tension Software math engine||Can show variables and constant value also inside the small strip window|
|Optional step by step calc visualisation inside a log window that can retain data over re-launches||Variables and constants manipulation inside a easy to use 'table' interface|
|Powerfull calculation inside a small strip windows. You still can focus on your activities.||Service menu for all the applications on your Mac with the full power of Calcline available for calculation.|
|Popup menu with all the variables and constant you created||Math precision up to 16 decimal|
|Opens in a flash. Native and only for Mac. No all the cross-platform crap you get in many applications||Export of variables and constant in html tables on in pre-assembled complete web pages. All in few clicks. No html coding required.|
|DEG and RAD for trigonometric calc||You don't need to remember math expressions, a popup menu let you insert them.|
|Math calculation with any level of nested parenthesis||Import/Export of variables and constant from and to text files in TSV and CSV and custom format|
|Native Intel 64 bit to take full advantage of the power of the latest Macs||We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create macOS apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true macOS apps|
|Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class macOS apps||Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.|
|Optimized for macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
Works perfectly both in Light Appearance and Dark Appearance mode
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
We have also an iOS version for the iPhone and the iPad with similar features. Search on the iOS App Store for 'iCalcline'
Read the full Calcline Online User Guide
For general questions about our product, visit our Ecleti Generic OS X FAQ.
You may also read what's new in each version by going to Calcline Releases.
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|