Merge data and send serialized emails
AutoMailer allows to prepare and send personalized mass emails campaigns to multiple unlimited addresses, in text or web format, each merged with data from an internal database.
It can send using standard BSDM/Linux mail server or gMail.
It's simply and effective and allows you to make a complex job in an easy way.
|AutoMailer screenshots - click image to zoom|
EASY TO USE
- A flexible tools to manage your mailing list directly from your Mac
- An internal database (where you can import data) merges data with an email template and produces (and send) your final result
- Document based, allows to use as many documents you need to manage all the different list and required emails
- Emails sent by AutoMailer are standard emails and people receiving the emails will not notice any difference compared to standard emails
|Document based, allows to save data and setting and have them ready for successive uses||Possibility to manage an infinite number of data and letter template thanks to the document based approach with maximum flexibility of use.|
|Big emphases on simplicity and easy of use.||Elimination of duplicated and invalid emails.|
|Table view with possibility to add, delete rows (records) and columns (fields) at any time and to edit in place inside the table||Very simple creation of email templates with keywords insertion to put database data inside the emails for any email recipient|
|Automatically updated popup to insert data keywords inside the email template||Email attachments, sandbox complaint, valid for TEXT and HTML emails|
|Live preview for any email to send with updated data (you see the email as the recipient will see it)||Can send a single email, a subset or all the emails|
|Possibility to have the email only prepared, to send them at later time manually from inside Mail.app||Log monitoring of email preparation and sending|
|Export can be done in TSV, CSV and html format. You can even export in ready to view Web pages.
||Can send emails in HTML and in TEXT format. Using html your recipients will receive true professional web emails.|
|Using the 'Except List' you can specify a list of address as 'Never Send To'. In that way you will be sure you will never send to addresses you do not want to send for various reasons, even if imported in your database of sending addresses in a successive time.||Powerful import features.
You can import anything from text files in CSV (comma separated value) or TSV (tab separated value) to any field you like.
Autodetect Import can now recognize different format (as example CSV with or without quotes around the fields).
|We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create macOS apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true macOS apps||Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class macOS apps|
|Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.||Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions, and Full Screen.
If you quit, on relaunch you will be returned to the same state. There's no need to save, the application does it for you. Always.
You can use the Versions feature from macOS to return to an earlier version of your work.
Full screen natively supported.
|Optimized for macOS 11 (Big Sur)).
Works perfectly both in Light Appearance and Dark Appearance mode
|Using the new Universal Binaries format running as 64 bit in full native mode both on Intel Mac and on the new Apple Silicon Mac|
- Import from external sources in a smart and simply way
- Can import both CSV (comma separated value),TSV (Tab separated value), CSV-S (Char separated Value using semicolon)
- Automatically detect during imports, the data type and the file encode method to provide imports of data without any problems
- Data imported into any AutoMailer document are managed in an easy to use table
- Data can be modified, updated and enlarged with new additional data at any time
- Various commands provide manipulation of internal records with maximum flexibility
- Except list of address, that will never be used to send, for 'black listed people'
- Template emails used to merge the email with data, both in text or in html
- Web format can include pictures linked from a support server
- Live preview for html emails during composing
- Custom selection of same emails from the list for partial sending
- Complex action grouped in a single command
- Capability to send email via an email server, one by one, specifying an interval time between each sending
- Mail sending accessing directly a Mail server
- It can send via standard BSDM/Linux mail server (example: sendmail or postfix)
- It can send via your gMail account
- Optionally preparation of all the emails using the Mail.app installed on any Mac
- Mail server connect function using PLAIN, STARTTLS or TLS authentications
- Can test your connection (without sending) to better set it up
- Can save an unlimited number of connection settings and use more then one pre-defined server
- Settings, data and email templates are saved inside documents, ready to be reused at later time
- Simple syntax to prepare email templates that are merged with the internal database
- Popup to offer all the available field tags to access tabled data in the email template
- Contents are searchable using a search field at the top of them
- Lot of additional functionalities to help the user do the job in the best way
- Supports perfectly Dark Appearance mode
Read the full AutoMailer Online User Guide
For general questions about our product, visit our Ecleti Generic OS X FAQ.
You may also read what's new in each version by going to AutoMailer Releases.
SUPPORTED OS FEATURES
- Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
- Merge all documents in a window
- Full screen
- Automatic resume
- Tags in finder
You are downloading a secure app digitally signed with an Apple certificate (all our new releases are also Notarized by Apple for your maximum safety)
Rel 2.9 (April 12, 2021) - 9.3 MB
Requires: macOS 10.11 or successive
|To know what's new from the previous releases CLICK HERE|
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|